Marwadi University syllabus along with innovative teaching methodology with classrooms, lab work, project training, team work, industrial visits, case studies ensures that students are always updated with the current knowledge.
In this layer we have colleges providing programs in multiple disciplines like Engineering, Management Studies, Computer Applications, Science, etc. Cutting edge research driven syllabus along with the innovative teaching methodology with the blend of classrooms, lab work, project training, team work, industrial visits, case studies ensures that students are always updated with the current knowledge. Important pillars of primary institutes are the faculties, continuous faculty development, industrial associations and professional membership
Faculty – Research, Consultancy and
- Marwadi University has more than 500 faculties from IIT, NIT, VIT, SRB, Delhi University, Stanford, BITS, MSU, etc with highest density of Doctorate faculties in Gujarat and representation from over 20 states.
- 15% of the faculty has Masters Degree from foreign universities. Yearly campus drives for faculty selection with top 20 institutes of the country
- Faculties are with the diverse background comprising of scientists, corporate leaders, trainers, innovators, entrepreneurs, researchers, motivators, etc and global experience
- Marwadi University is very aggressive in research area and all the faculty members are required to work on at least one technology area to bring innovation and change
- Faculty often participates in national as well as international seminars and gets their papers published in the leading academic journals
- Marwadi University is one of the very few educational groups in the country to have a comprehensive policy for its faculty who wish to pursue a Ph.D. Degree
Marwadi University as a learning organization is focused on changing the classroom experience of students to make them deep learners and readily employable. Towards this end, college is focusing on honing faculty skills and student learning.
Learning and Development with an independent Director are aiming at systematic layered hands-on faculty development program.
A mix of junior and senior teachers drawn from different engineering disciplines gives faculty an opportunity for a rich, diverse peer-to-peer learning.
Each of faculty members at Marwadi University goes through 3 stages of faculty development programs as under
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Communication Skills: In camera experience with video recording of faculty presentation||Listening Skills||Problem Solving|
|Changing roles of faculty||Change Management||Learning Paradigm|
|A hands-on interactive teaching methodology||–||–|
Rexroth Bosch Group
Rexroth Bosch Group helps establishing “Centre of Competence in Automation Technologies” in the campus
Wipro Mission 10X chose to enhance the graduate engineering attributes. This association bring deeper learning, communication skills and teamwork in students
Tata Consultancy Services
Marwadi Education is local infrastructure service provider to TCS for various online examinations conducted by Tata Consultancy Services
CISCO Networking Academy to train the students to learn the concepts of Computer Network and prepare them for the International Certification.
The MOU with CYBEROAM will mean that Students of Marwadi Education get free and exclusive access to Cyberoam’s knowledgebase, designed for Cyberoam Certified professionals
IBM Career Education Program bridges the gap between aspirations of students and demand of the industry. This association brings together the current software content, real world industry experience, hands-on laboratory courses and best industry practices together.
NASSCOM is the industry association for the IT-BPM sector in India. MU is associated with NASSCOM is train students on basic foundation skills to enhance employability and also to make students industry ready.
Oracle enable educational institution to deliver Oracle training to students in their campus and extend opportunities to impart Oracle certified training at an affordable cost
Jyoti CNC helps establishing “Research Park for Advanced Automation Technologies”
Industrial Visits and Project
- To see the practical implementation of the technologies taught in the college, our students go to many organizations for visiting their plants. Some of the companies, where our students went for industrial visits are Ship Breaking Yard, Alang, BHEL, Giant Meterwave Radio Telescope (GMRT), Volkswagen, GSPC, Atul Auto, Alicon, Infosys, Kirloskar Engines, HMT, Ametex, ISRO, Anchor, INS Valsura, GM Chevrolet Pune and much more
- Students of Marwadi University go to various companies and organizations for project training and internships. Some of the organizations which have facilitated project training and internships of the students are, Jyoti CNC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, INDUSA, Searce, BISAG, Multiicon Indies Servies Yudiz Solutions, Gateway Technolabs, Ace Infoway, MASIBUS ACTY Systems