- At MU we open minds to “connect the dots” and see the big picture and make new sense of life. We create the campus environment where students are:
- Exposed to exciting campus events that build social skills
- Challenged by industry projects that open their eyes to the complexities of the real world
- Stimulated with personal freedom to explore and experiment that build confidence and shape opinions
- Engaged in incubation of new enterprises that merge different skills to create new ones
- Involved in community work that adds value and meaning to their lives.
I strongly encourage all the prospective students to visit our campus, meet with the HODs, TIPO team, Admissions team, and Student section officials, to find out more about the MU culture and academic programs.