Admissions for B.Com LLB and BA LLB courses are open now. So, enrol yourself and secure your seat today at Marwadi University.
Marwadi University is a NAAC A+ certified private institute in Rajkot, Gujarat. Started in 2016, Marwadi University has been bestowed in the list of ”Top Law Schools’‘ in Forbes India Legal Power list 2020 and was also recently declared as a ”Centre for Excellence’‘ by the Gujarat Government.
MU has declared applications for admission to 5-year integrated B.Com LLB and BA LLB programmes. You can obtain acceptance to the Bachelor of Law courses at MU based on your CLAT/LSAT scores. CLAT/LSAT exams 2021 have been conducted by their respective organizations.
Check out in detail about the Marwadi University’s LLB degrees, their eligibility, admission and more here.
B.Com LLB & BA LLB – Course Details
B.Com LLB is an undergraduate course combination of Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law course, which educates aspirants with knowledge of both Law and Commerce. In the B.Com LLB course at Marwadi University, you study commerce subjects like Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing and more. You also study law subjects like Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, Labour Law, Property Law and more.
BA LLB is an undergraduate course combination of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law course, which educates aspirants with knowledge of both Arts and Law. In the BA LLB course at Marwadi University, you study art subjects like Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Literature, professional Ethics & Accounting systems and more. You also study law subjects like International Law, Banking & Insurance Law, Environmental Law, Corporate Law and more.
At our law college, both B.Com LLB and BA LLB programmes are not only focused on classroom study and practice. The students get the much-needed practical exposure through internships and practice sessions in MOOT courts as well when studying here. Students become ready to examine legal problems, provide suggestions and develop moral, cultural & professional understanding.
B.Com LLB & BA LLB – Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have cleared Class 12th or any other equivalent examination from a distinguished board or university.
- Aspirants should have a legitimate scorecard of CLAT/LSAT examinations.
B.Com LLB & BA LLB – Application Process
- For applying to the LLB programmes of Marwadi University, you can click here. You can find Marwadi University’s application form on the official website.
- Aspirants can submit their applications online and offline, both.
- The fees aspirants are supposed to pay for application is Rs. 510-/ only.
B.Com LLB & BA LLB – Admission Process
- MU accepts admission of students based on their scores in the CLAT or LSAT examination.
- Students will be then selected based on merit scored in any of the two entrance examinations.
- CLAT 2021 Result has been announced already on July 29, and LSAT India 2021 Results were declared for two sessions in April and June.
B.Com LLB & BA LLB – Career Options
You can build a successful career in law, considering legal education and practice is not just needed in courts, but several corporate houses, law firms, administrative and judicial organizations also require them, so there’s a lot of scope for law graduates to get a well-paid job.
Both the courses are quite similar, so we can say that there are hardly any differences when it’s about jobs. Some of the job opportunities B.Com LLB and BA LLB graduates can look forward to be:
- Legal Advisor
- Law Lecturer
- Company Secretary
And, there you have it!
For the ones who still have some questions in mind related to our Law programmes? Let’s Talk!
Hurry up, Limited Seats are Available!!