- Graduates will be science practitioners, who would help to solve scientific problems.
- Graduates will be science professionals, innovators or entrepreneurs contributing towards science and technology development.
- Graduates will interact with their peers in other scientific bodies and societies and contribute towards the scientific growth of the country.
- Graduates will be successful in pursuing higher studies in science.
- Graduates will pursue higher career paths in teaching or scientific research.
- As an X-ray technician, as a testing officer in the meteorological testing laboratory, Officials in R & D lab in various engineering industries.
- In the public sectors, like PRL, SAC, BARC, ISRO, CSIR laboratories and DRDO and other Government Organisations.
- An ability to apply knowledge of Physical concepts and Ideas
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to identify formulate, and solve scientific problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities
- An ability to communicate effectively
- A broad education is necessary to understand the impact of core level physics on engineering solutions in a global sense.
- A recognition of scientific research towards society
Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear Physics, Statistical Physics, Thermodynamics, Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Electronics, Modern Physics, Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy, Plasma Physics, Electrodynamics, Mathematical Physics
Ultrasonics, New Emerging Materials, Optical Instruments, Geomagnetism, Soft Matter Physics, Electron Optics.
12th Std with minimum 45%
|Serial No.||Course Code||Course||Credits|
|1||PHY-201||Waves, Oscillations And Sound||5|
|2||PHY-202||Optics-I And Fibre Optic Communications||5|
|3||MAT-201||Differential Equations-II (Subsidiary)||5|
|4||CHE-201||Chemistry – II (Subsidiary)||5|
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Type||Teaching Scheme (Hours)||Credits||Theory Marks||Tutorial/ Practical Marks||Total Marks|
|Theory||Tutorial||Practical||ESE(E)||Mid Sem (M)||Internal(I)||Viva (V)||Term work (TW)|