- Reasonable Fees Structure
- Buses ensure proper Safety facility
- Well-furnished interiors and RO filtered drinking water
- Experienced, uniformed. & cultured drivers
- Provisional buses provided to match extra classes, educational tours, industrial visits. & exam demands as approved by the university
- Pre-approved extended bus-timings till late hours & Sundays to meet student needs
- Our buses are properly sanitized & safe to travel
- Follow Government rules on Covid-19 safety.
Marwadi University has a ﬂeet of 70+ buses plying to and from Marwadi University campus to Rajkot, Morbi, Gondal, Dhrol, Wankaner, and Jasdan at regular intervals for the convenience of students and the staff. We have a workshop in the campus for in-house maintenance & repairs of vehicles to ensure complete safe travel.
This is a prepaid cost-effective transportation service that follows a fixed regular time-table. There are over 300+ pick-up points that are planned keeping the convenience of the students in mind. The prescribed route is available on the website and notice boards of the university.
These are Annualy Fees, fully payable in advance as stated below (with one optional facility):
|Description||Rajkot||Gondal | Morbi | Wakaner | Dhrol|
|Full Year Fees||Rs. 22,000/-||Rs. 27,000/-|
|If fees to be paid in
1st Instalment payable during admission
|Rs. 11,000/-||Rs. 13,500/-|
Jasdan, Kalawad, Nikava, Metoda(GIDC) route buses are also available if a minimum of 10+ students are conﬁrmed.
*Once the services are commenced, 1st half year fees are not refundable. A refund for second-semester transportation fees can be considered if cancellation is applied before 01-01-2022 for half-year fees.
NO REFUND OF FEES FOR CANCELLATION AFTER 31/12/21
The Cheque/DD to be drawn in favour of “MARWADI EDUCATION FOUNDATION — TRANSPORTATION” Please write Name, GR No. Sem/Branch and Contact No. on the reverse of the cheque for its application.