The idea of designing such a course comes from the gap of approach and skill-set that young graduates/aspirants have, between academic accomplishments and real time application along with employability.
The purpose of the course is to cultivate aspirants towards being tailored professionals for diverse roles in the ever expanding of financial markets which are still in its growing stage in India.
- The course would help the aspirants to have an edge and additional skill sets in building their careers in Financial Markets such as Traders, Analyst, Risk Managers, Arbitrageurs and Strategists.
- Financial Markets operates with a wide variety of direct financial products and derivatives with diverse asset classes ranging from Currencies to Commodities and Equities.
- This offers a huge ocean of opportunity with diverse career choices.
- Employment with Top Stock Broking Firms, MFs and Banks
- Proprietary Trading
- Start your own practice of Arbitrage
- Setup your own business (Sub-brokership)
- Trading / Investment
- 6 months (Preliminary + Advanced) or 4 months (Advanced) comprehensive course
- Program endorsed by leading Stock Broking Firms – Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd. (MSFL), and Chandarana Intermediaries Brokers Private Limited.
- Hands-on training on LIVE MARKET Software
- Industry Exposure through seminars by Market Experts
- 1 month Industry Internship
- NSE Academy (NCFM) & NISM Certifications
- 6 months Preliminary & Advanced Program:
- A person after 12th standard.
- A person with any Bachelor or Master degree.
- 4 months Advanced Program:
- Any professional or executive can join the course.
- Com/BBA/MBA/Professionals working in Capital Market
Duration of the
- Preliminary & Advanced Program – 6 months
- Advanced Program – 4 months