Certificate Course in Financial Derivatives & Algo Trading
Being a skill and application oriented course, it is designed in two phases i.e. Preliminary / Beginners Modules and Advanced Modules to suit the grasping ability of the aspirants based on their academics and/or professional experience. This course will cover the overall understanding of the financial system and markets in the Preliminary Modules and graduate towards advanced concepts of Financial Maths, Financial Derivatives and its pricing modules, Trading and Analytical tools etc.
The idea of designing such a course comes from the gap of approach and skill-set that young graduates/aspirants have, between academic accomplishments and real time application along with employability.
The purpose of the course is to cultivate aspirants towards being tailored professionals for diverse roles in the ever expanding of financial markets which are still in its growing stage in India.
- Introduction to Financial Market
- Introduction to Derivatives
- Introduction of Financial Programming and Maths
- Options Trading and Strategies
- Introduction to International Markets
- Practical Applications and Algo Trading
- Lab of Simulations and Trading (Live Simulation and Trading Training)
- The course would help the aspirants to have an edge and additional skill sets in building their careers in Financial Markets such as Traders, Analyst, Risk Managers, Arbitrageurs and Strategists.
- Financial Markets operates with a wide variety of direct financial products and derivatives with diverse asset classes ranging from Currencies to Commodities and Equities.
- This offers a huge ocean of opportunity with diverse career choices.
- Employment with Top Stock Broking Firms, MFs and Banks
- Proprietary Trading
- Start your own practice of Arbitrage
- Setup your own business (Sub-brokership)
- Trading / Investment
- 6 months (Preliminary + Advanced) or 4 months (Advanced) comprehensive course
- Program endorsed by leading Stock Broking Firms – Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd. (MSFL), and Chandarana Intermediaries Brokers Private Limited.
- Hands-on training on LIVE MARKET Software
- Industry Exposure through seminars by Market Experts
- 1 month Industry Internship
- Certificate Course in Financial Derivatives & Algo Trading Academy (NCFM) & NISM Certifications
- 12th passed or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognised Board/ Council/ University
- A person with three year bachelor’s degree or a two year master’s degree may also join
- B.Com/BBA/MBA/Professionals working in Capital Market can directly join the Advanced programme of 4 months.
Duration of the
- Preliminary & Advanced Program – 6 months
- Advanced Program – 4 months