DISCOVER NAAC A+ RATED EDUCATION
NAAC – National Assessment & Accreditation Council is the country’s highest accreditation council set up by the government of India. It is an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Human Resource Development and UGC (University Grants Commission). Only 4% of the total educational institutes in India have been accredited with NAAC A+ grade.
WHY DOES THIS ACCREDITATION MATTER
NAAC- National Assessment and Accreditation Council is the country’s highest accreditation council set up by the Government of India in 1994. It is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Human Resource Development and UGC (University Grants Commission).
NAAC has been the quality eye of the Government of India for evaluating the country’s higher education institutions on the basis of many criteria that impact the education being provided by the institutions, directly or indirectly. Every university and educational institution has to go through this procedural and operational accreditation process compulsorily, based on which they are provided a grade. This grade is a reflection of the quality of education they ultimately give to the students.
Marwadi Education Foundation was graded with a glorious 3.51 on a scale of 4 to achieve the A+ Grade.
Benefits of NAAC accreditation to the institution:
- To know its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through an informed review process
- To initiate innovative and modern methods of pedagogy
- Intra and inter-institutional interactions
- To realize their academic objectives
- Helps the Institution in securing necessary funds from funding agencies for releasing grants for research as well as expansion etc.
- Improves student enrolment both in terms of quality and quantity
- Helps create sound and challenging academic environment in the Institution
- Facilitates global recognition of degrees and mobility of graduates and professionals
- Continuous Improvement
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focuses on institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
ONLY 4% OF THE TOTAL INSTITUTIONS ARE
ACCREDITED WITH NAAC A+ GRADE
THE PROCESS OF GETTING ACCREDITED BY NAAC
Getting NAAC accreditation is a very rigorous process that involves the preparation of Self-study Report which is written in three parts:
Profile of the institute
Evaluative Report of the Department
WHAT DOES THE A+ GRADE MEAN
A+ Grade signifies the institution’s superior quality in:
Learning – Teaching
and Best Practices
THE BENEFITS OF NAAC
ACCREDITATION TO STUDENTS
- Start-ups by MEFGI students preferred for funding
- An edge over other university students
- First choice of international companies for placement
- Ease in foreign education for further studies