Admission to various branches of Engineering, MBA, MCA and Architecture in the Institute is done through the centralized Admission Procedural norms of Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Govt. of Gujarat (ACPC) and Gujarat Technological University (GTU) and Marwadi University.
Admission Process of ACPC
(For Engineering, MBA, MCA and Architecture)
All the Government Seats to the first year of the Engineering, MBA, MCA and Architecture shall be filled on the basis of merit list prepared by ACPC constituted under section 4 of the Act for Admissions by Government of Gujarat. All the management seats to the first year of the Engineering, MBA & MCA shall be filled by the management of the respective professional educational college or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the students whose names appear in the same
Admission Process of Marwadi University
Engineering (Diploma, UG and PG), LAW (UG and PG), Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Architecture, Interior Designing, Computer Science (MCA and MSc Cyber Security), BCA, BBA, BBA Hons, BBA.FM, B.Com, B.Com Hons, MBA (Busi. Analytics), MBA and Science (B.Sc and MSc). We also offer D2D courses in Engineering. Admission to all the programmes offered by Marwadi University is governed as per the university norms.
The admissions will be done on the basis of NATA Score and XII Class Score. The score for admission will be based upon criterion defined in the ACPC handbook.
For CMAT information and registration, visit: www.aicte-cmat.in
Strong Fundamentals with Fastest Growing Economy
Entrepreneurial people, excellent infrastructure, stable governance & business friendly policies.
- Gujarat, recognized for its vibrancy and entrepreneurial spirit is one of India’s leading states in industry and commerce and assumes a pivotal role in the fast changing business dynamics of India to meet the globalization drive
- Home to top-notch companies and institutions like LDCE, IIT, IIM, EDI, ISRO, L&T, Tata, GM, PRL, IPR, TCS etc.
- Gujarat has been a pride of India from an economic, cultural and social development perspective. The State has a richly varied heritage of art and culture which finds its roots in rural and cottage activities and livelihoods.
- Safe and secure State with low crime rate.
- It is a drug-free and liquor-free state.
- Rich in history and booming with prosperity, we welcome you to explore the “Khushboo of Gujarat”. Aavo Padharo – Come, witness and be a part of this growth story.
A Flourishing City with Thriving Industrial Hub
Located on the banks of River Aji and Nirari, Rajkot is in te fast lane of progress with distinctly urban architecture and industrial developments. These are following city highlights:
- Industrial hub of automotive.
- Leading center of India in the field of the diesel engine and submersible pumps.
- Well known throughout the world for its casting and forging industries.
- Fast developing software industries and ITeS.
- Morbi, the sister of Rajkot, is a manufacturing hub for ceramics, industry, wall clocks industry and electrical accessories.
- Plans for the development of Special Economic Zones.
- Home to some of India’s leading snacks manufacturers.
- Major regional centre for the arts with many venues for the performing arts.
- DNA of entrepreneurship with enterprise and start-up acumen.
You don’t need to download the application form. We have an online application process to go through for online admissions. If you do not wish to submit it online, we do have a process to go through for walk-in admissions also.
We provide 100% placement training and opportunities to the students. It is also on students accounts to deliver the necessary inputs lend the fruits of the same. We have best companies coming in from the industry to recruit students. Kindly check the placement section on our website or the brochure to know more on the same. Visit https://www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in/placement/ for more information.
Yes, MU has tied up with Sterling Hospital for any medical emergency taking place on the campus.
MU has a variety of courses available and so the fees are different for each course. Please see the Course details wherein all the courses are addressed with their fees tuition fees applicable.
Yes, MU is UGC approved/ listed university. You can find out MU listed under their recognised list of universities. http://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=7&Unitype=3
Yes, MU has 3 hostel buildings with the capacity to accommodate 2000+ students with all the basic amenities provided for a smooth living. Separate hostel for girls and boys is available with 24/7 monitored security system, CCTV cameras on each floor for the safety purpose. Visit https://www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in/life-at-campus/hostel/ for more information.
MU has set up an ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses) Help Centre in Rajkot, approved by the State Government. The mission of this committee is to ensure that every candidate gets a fair chance at admission and to maintain the transparency of the admission process. Visit www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in/admissions/acpc-help-center for more information.
Marwadi University has made special arrangements with State Bank of India, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, HDFC Bank and other private Banks for speedy sanctioning and dispersal of Education Loan to students taking admission. Visit www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in/admissions/loan-facility for more information.