Doctor of Philosophy
The world is full of research and development opportunities where nature has offered numerous facilities and scenarios which are still out of the reach of humanity. A large community of researchers, scientists and practitioners are working tirelessly to make this world a better place of living. They make deep efforts to bring their imaginations into the real picture and innovate new machinery that can help human’s face various challenges of their life in a comfortable manner. This process demands precise and comprehensive knowledge of principles, theories, and literature available so that the experiences of several practitioners can be combined to bring out best possible solutions.
Ph.D, also abbreviated as D.Phil is a Doctorate program that involves an advanced academic work encompassing deep understanding, statistical analysis and innovative implementation of concepts precisely targeted to bring in something new or a major improvement to the existing concepts and tools that is attained after thorough literature reviews, conducting analysis and mathematical computations, adequate testing, practical implementation finishing up with thesis submission and final viva. MU, the best University for Ph.D in Rajkot has a big library numerous books, literature, and research journals which contain a lot of quality work done by eminent researchers worldwide.
Application Opening Date: 10th Sep, 2021
Application Closing Date: 10th Oct, 2021
Proposed Exam Date: Will be declared soon…
Eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D programme:
The candidate aspiring admission for Ph.D. must have consistently good academic performance all through. The candidate must satisfy the below mentioned educational qualification specified as:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree with 55% Aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA/Grade.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent degree with 55% Aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA/Grade.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled categories of candidates.
Candidate may Fill Online Form from the website and submit it by post/ in person before 10th October 2021 on the below address
Rajkot-Morbi Highway, Gauridad
Rajkot-360003, Gujarat, India
An application should be submitted along with the Receipt of Rs. 500 Paid Online
The admission will be based on the following
1. Online written test (Multiple-Choice Question Type)
2. Viva (Presentation & Personal Interview)
The merit list will be prepared based on the performance in written test & viva.
Syllabus for Ph.D. Entrance Examination
- Engineering: It is based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) syllabus of separate modules.
- Language /Mathematics/ Computer Science /Chemistry/Physics: It is based on NET/SLET Exam Syllabus.
- Management/Law/Economics & Sociology: It is based on CBSE-NET Exam Syllabus.
- Pharmacy: It is based on Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) syllabus of separate modules.
- Physiotherapy: Anatomy(5), Physiology (5), Work Physiology(5), Exercise Therapy(10), Soft Tissue Manipulation(5), Electrotherapy & Electro Diagnosis(10), Physical Functional Diagnosis (5), Bio Statistics (10), Research Methodology (10), PT In Musculo-Skeletal Conditions (10), PT In Neurological Conditions (10), PT In Cardio-Pulmonary And Vascular Conditions (10), PT In Rehabilitation (5) – (Digits indicating % weightage)
In addition to the above syllabus, a total of 10% weightage will be given to research methodology questions and it will be applicable for all Ph.D. programs.
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Dr. Ritesh Palkar
Dr. Vicky Devendra Jain
Dr. Yashwantsinh S. Jadeja
Dr. Vishal Mayani
Dr. Subrata Patra
Dr. Suranjana Vishalbhai Mayani
2. Heterogeneous catalysis, adsorption and energy storage
3. Waste water treatment
4. Polymer composite materials for biomaterial and catalysis
5. Environmental Chemistry
Dr. Sharad Karad
Dr. Hetal Jebaliya
Dr. Sabera Bijani
Dr. Pravin Bhalerao
Dr. Subrata Pal
Dr. Jayantilal Makasana
Dr. Tarak Prafulkumar Vora
Dr. Siddharth G. Shah
2. Advances in Geo technical Engineering.
3. Earthquake Engineering
4. Repairs & Rehabilitation of the structures
5. New Building materials /Concret
Dr. Ankur C. Bhogayata
Dr. Sunil Ratibhai Sagar
Dr. Nitul Suren Dutta
Minor: Routing and Mobility management in WLN