Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Entrepreneurship & Startup has offered the opportunity to youth to set up own business. It represents a sizeable engine of decent employment generation and can provide an important contribution to sustainable development by creating jobs and driving economic growth and innovation, fostering local economic development, improving social conditions and contributing to addressing environmental challenges.
Entrepreneurship Development Cell has been implementing the various Start-up/ Innovation/ Entrepreneurship policy in the campus. Such as
- Student Startup and Innovation Policy, Education Department, Govt. of Gujarat
- Nodal Institutions for the Start-Ups/ Innovation scheme - 2015
- New Generation Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre-NewGen IEDC, Under the aegis of National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
- Idea Lab: MB 603
- Prototype Lab: MB 602
- Furnished/Semi-furnished/Unfurnished space as per the requirement of start-up
- Meeting room/Conference hall with Projection equipment
- Internet, electricity, and water facility
- Hostel facility, if available
- Laboratory and workshop facility
- Library facility
- Cafeteria facilities
- Participation in Workshops/Seminar/Bootcamp etc.
- Medical facilities
- Some of the above facilities will be available on payment basis as per the University rules
E-cell Handholding Support Services to set up Business
- Creation of the Entity
- Filing of Udyog Aadhaar, Patent etc.
- Providing Common Facilities
- Pre-incubation support
- Preparing Project Report
- Guidance of Subsidy/Assistance
- Getting Land, Shed and Utilities
- Acquiring Machine & Equipment
- Technology Flow and Adoption
- Obtaining Various Registrations
- Mentoring support
- Marketing Linkages
- Support for legal and financial advice
- Management Consultancy