Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Department of Automobile Engineering of Marwadi University offers 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering. This course caters to train the students to design, develop, manufacture, and repair of automobiles. The demand for automobile engineering is growing with the expansion of automobile industries and increasing demand of industrial requirements. The Department strives to impart quality education keeping in view the global scenario. The Department of Automobile Engineering of Marwadi University has been trying its best to prepare Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering to meet the needs of the current industrial requirements. The department has experienced faculty which aims to provide qualitative education to the students. High importance is given to the classroom learning which is meant primarily for the theoretical or conceptual inputs of knowledge. Besides imparting theoretical knowledge, we at Marwadi University keen to focusing for providing practical knowledge also.
The principal educational objective of our department is to teach students all aspects of moving vehicles, their construction, repair and maintenance thus making students acceptable for current industries and even for higher education.
Automobile Engineering has wide employment opportunities which includes Automobile manufacturing Industry, in maintenance and service station, private transport company and so on. Self-employment is also possible in setting up of automobile garages or maintenance workshop.
Particularly in India, we have large scope for the Automobile Engineering in India. The automobile sector is increasing day by day due to which we need large number of automobile engineers. On the increasing demand of cars, the car companies show their full interest to setup car companies in various states of India. Many foreign car companies competing with one another to setup their firm in India. The need for the car is increasing geometrically apart from Indian car company Tata motors other foreign companies like Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Nissan, Chevrolet, BMW and many more earning huge moneys from Indian market. As India is the second largest country of the world so it can give a large market for the cars produced in India. The automobile sector is getting glamor in the present world so it need large number of Automobile Engineers in India.
Infrastructure and workstation are designed in such a way that the students of Automobile Engineering Department- Marwadi University come out with these qualities:
- An ability to demonstrate, evaluates, analyze and synthesize knowledge in the field of automotive technology.
- An ability to analyze automotive engineering problems leading to independent research.
- An ability to offer solution to technical problems considering environment sustainability, road safety and societal requirements.
- An ability to identify research problem and provide appropriate solutions.
- An ability to use the advanced techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools.
- An ability to collaborate, work harmoniously in teams and address multidisciplinary issues.
- An ability to learn continuously, independently and update knowledge & skills.
- An ability to demonstrate ethical behavior and contribute to the community for sustainable development.
- An ability to improve quality of work by criticizing one’s own work.
- An ability to communicate the research findings confidently and effectively.
- An ability to apply engineering management tools and principles to research projects for an example SAE BAHA, SAE Effi-cycle, ASME HPVC
- Automobile System Lab
- Automobile Components Lab
- Automobile Engine Lab
- Automobile Electrical and Electronics Lab
- Automobile Transmission Lab