Faculty of Law
Recognition and Approval
We at Marwadi University want to be renowned as an institute of global recognition and excellence for legal education, training and research and make a contribution to the advancement of law and justice.
To impart in-depth legal knowledge, inculcate ethical values, analytical reasoning and to blend theoretical learning with practical application of law for creating legal professionals who are trusted advisors and advocates of rule of law and justice.
• Professionalism in performance
• Academic Excellence
- We prepare law graduates who are ready for the profession from the day of their graduation
- Multidisciplinary approach with innovative pedagogy
- Compulsory research paper in each subject
- Credit based 10 compulsory internships
- Lectures and experience sharing by judges, lawyers, law firm partners and corporate lawyers
- Specialization in
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Specific training based on career choice of student
- Outcome based holistic legal education
- Electives on emerging areas of Law
- Courses on developing communication and critical thinking skills
- Courses offered in collaboration with leading national and international universities and institutions
Discover Career Opportunities in Law
Message From The Dean
Welcome to Faculty of Law, Marwadi University, an institution aspiring to be the Centre of Excellence for imparting quality legal education in the ever changing global scenario. Faculty of Law, Marwadi University endeavors to be an institution of global excellence in legal education, training, and research for the advancement of rule of law and justice. With a mission to prepare legal professionals with ethical values, substantive knowledge, and practical skills they need to become effective advocates of justice and rule of law. I am feeling privileged to be a Founder Dean of this institution after serving for more than a decade in various institutions across India and gaining knowledge and skills required to establish an institution of excellence I have come back to my roots.